Friday 20 December 2013

Seasons Greetings or Humbug?



It's that time of year again, the little fat man with the white beard and red suit will soon be bringing those who have been good their Christmas presents.
To be honest though I am not a Christmas person, Christmas has lost it's magic for me since I found out that Santa Clause was just a big con!

That of course does not stop me from making up a Christmas present wish list.
Of of the things I have been asking for for the last 3 years is a Bachmann Dukedog (Earl class) locomotive.
I really thought I stood a chance of getting one this year but the news from my local model shop is that they won't be dispatched now until January.
Never mind there are other things on my Christmas list that I stand a real chance of getting!

I am very busy on the workbench too at the moment even though I haven't posted much here. I am making bits and pieces for the Cradley Heath MRC's new quick build exhibition layout "Halfpenny Green".
I will be featuring more on that on this blog throughout 2014.

So, as this will probably be my last blog entry before Christmas I will take the opportunity to wish all my followers, readers and friends in cyberland all the best wishes for Christmas hope you all get what you asked for, and have a wonderful time.

Finally.....
Money's tight, times are hard, Here's your cyber Christmas card!



Cheers all
Frank

5 comments:

  1. All the very best to you and yours Frank.

    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best wishes to you too Geoff, all the best for 2014.
      Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Best wishes, Frank.

    Simon
    PS Can't get get the new Cradley Heath link to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Christmas greetings Simon, Long time no hear.
      The link to CHMRC is working I just tried it but the host server is a bit slow.

      If not working try this link http://frankc76.wix.com/chmrc

      Cheers!

      Delete
  3. Merry christmas, and a happy new year, Frank...I have enjoyed the blog very much this year and look forward to more of the same,
    cheers,
    Iain

    ReplyDelete